Day Four of the 10-day meme
- Day One: Ten best things about being alive.
- Day Two: Nine things about yourself that you like.
- Day Three: Eight things you know for sure.
- Day Four: Seven things that make you laugh.
- Day Five: Six things you are thankful for/appreciate every day.
- Day Six: Five people in whom you perceive Ultimate Goodness.
- Day Seven: Four turn ons.
- Day Eight: Three things you want to do for your community/ the world.
- Day Nine: Two things you think you need to work on personally.
- Day Ten: One thing you’d like to change about your life.
I’m going to get into so much trouble for this…
- When religious folks say that skeptics are “closed-minded.”
Any skeptic (myself included) will be the first one to change their tune if shown evidence contrary to our previous belief. Religious people are the exact opposite. 1 They’ll continue to insist on their beliefs even if tangible empirical data shows otherwise In the context of faith, I guess they can’t help it… but that’s beside the point; the point was who’s calling who “closed-minded” 😉
- Anything that’s politically incorrect
- Gay people (I enjoy their company because they’re a riot)
- When karma gives “bad” people what they deserve
- Those Japanese shows where they do weird/crazy shit at other people’s expense
- The Distorted View Daily podcast. Well, except for his Sextastic Tuesday segment… I usually skip that.
- Material by George Carlin, Louis CK, Dave Chappelle, Lewis Black, and other noteworthy stand-up comics.
|⇡1||They’ll continue to insist on their beliefs even if tangible empirical data shows otherwise|