Last day of the 10-day meme
- Day One: Ten best things about being alive.
- Day Two: Nine things about yourself that you like.
- Day Three: Eight things you know for sure.
- Day Four: Seven things that make you laugh.
- Day Five: Six things you are thankful for/appreciate every day.
- Day Six: Five people in whom you perceive Ultimate Goodness.
- Day Seven: Four turn ons.
- Day Eight: Three things you want to do for your community / the world.
- Day Nine: Two things you think you need to work on personally.
- Day Ten: One thing you’d like to change about your life.
Nothing! I’ve always said this 🙂 I have no regrets because the good and bad that come with my life I’ve always taken responsibility for – so there isn’t really anything I would consider worth a “reboot” of one’s life.
Oh actually there may be one thing… I should be more responsible with money – I’m still much too far from the type of lifestyle I actually want for myself and my future family.